Do Life Together
We believe that everyone needs others in their life to help them celebrate the great events in life: births, graduations, weddings, promotions, etc. And sadly, everyone needs others in their life to help them through the hard times as well.
- Share Together – groups share as they walk through life with friends.
- Study Together – discussion of God’s Word is an important part of the group life.
- Pray Together – prayer for those in and others outside the group is the heartbeat of group life.
- Serve Together – each of our groups is challenged to serve others as a group.
- Eat & Play Together – sharing a meal or enjoying social activities add a special touch to group life.
We have two types of Life Groups. Ongoing groups meet on a weekly basis throughout the year. Many of these groups meet on Sunday morning at 9:45 am, but they are not limited to that time or day. Short term groups meet for a specific number of weeks to study a topic or accomplish a goal. It is common for these groups to meet on Wednesday evening, but they can meet at others times and on other days.