The goal of our LifeGroups is to DO LIFE TOGETHER. We believe that everyone needs others in their life to help them celebrate the great events in life: births, graduations, weddings, promotions, etc. And sadly, everyone needs others in their life to help them through the hard times as well.
- Share Together – groups share as they walk through life with friends.
- Study Together – discussion of God’s Word is an important part of the group life.
- Pray Together – prayer for those in and others outside the group is the heartbeat of group life.
- Serve Together – each of our groups is challenged to serve others as a group.
- Eat & Play Together – sharing a meal or enjoying social activities add a special touch to group life.
We have two types of LifeGroups. Ongoing groups meet on a weekly basis throughout the year. Many of these groups meet on Sunday morning at 9:45 am, but they are not limited to that time or day. Short term groups meet for a specific number of weeks to study a topic or accomplish a goal. It is common for these groups to meet on Wednesday evening, but they can meet at others times and on other days.
The Women's Ministry of First Baptist strives to provide a relational community in which women can experience inspiring worship, grow in Christ likeness and serve with missional purpose.
The Men's Ministry of First Baptist consist of a variety of short term and ongoing opportunities. The Men's Prayer group, Craftsmen for Christ, and the Sportsmen's Ministry are part of our ministry to encourage worship, provide community, call for Christ following and challenge missional living.